MIU (Meter Interface Unit) is compatible with ITRON and other mechanical meters with Inductive Detection Sampling.
FUNCTIONS in MIU (Meter Interface Unit)
1. Accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) in MIU
2. Water Measurement via Inductive Detection Sampling
3. Reverse Flow Detect and Measurement
4. Instantaneous Flow Rate Measurement
5. LoRa RF Wireless Module integrated for Remote Data Collection (Walk-by AMR)
The Meter Reader with LAISON MDC (Mobile Data Collector) and MDT (Mobile Data Terminal) walks along the street where the meters are installed, collecting the meter data automatically through LoRa Com. and uploading it to Center System by GPRS/WiFi.
FUNCTIONS in MDT (Mobile Data Terminal) with AquaLink
1. Google Map integrated for accurate Meter's GIS Info. Record & Track
2. Autometic Meter Data Collection via Walk/Drive-by
3. Meter Data collected checking & upload to Meter Data Management System (MDM)
4. Real Time Communication with Meter